Here is another free, online office-like application that looks and feels like Office. A basic account is free. You just need to create a username and password–just like you would for a free email account.
Here are some details from the ThinkFree site:
With ThinkFree Office Online you can :
- Create Microsoft Office-compatible documents from the Web.
- Open and edit your Office documents anywhere and anytime.
- Create powerful Web presentations using a familiar interface.
- Add flickr photos to your documents.
- Post ThinkFree documents directly to a blog.
- Convert your existing documents to PDF format, simply use the Save As PDF
function in the File menu when saving your document.
- Save your documents in ThinkFree Office Online. You can create, read and revise your documents anytime and anywhere you want. If you save your documents in a secure Web storage account provided by ThinkFree Office Online, you can access and edit them at school, home, work or anywhere else you can think of.
- 30 MB of free storage.
Click on the image above to view a larger image.
Give ThinkFree a try, and post your comments below. We will be interested to see what staff think. http://online.thinkfree.com