Welcome to the 2010 Edublog Awards.
Celebrating the achievements of edubloggers, twitterers, podcasters, video makers, online communities, wiki hosts and other web based users of educational technology.
Now into our 7th year!
And this year we’re going to run the nominations for each category just the same as we did last year 🙂
In order to nominate blogs for the 2010 Edublog Awards you have to link to them first!
Nominations: Close Friday 3 December!
Voting: Ends Tuesday 14 December!
Award Ceremony: Wednesday 15 December!
- Best individual blog
- Best individual tweeter
- Best group blog
- Best new blog
- Best class blog
- Best student blog
- Best resource sharing blog
- Most influential blog post
- Most influential tweet / series of tweets / tweet based discussion
- Best teacher blog
- Best librarian / library blog
- Best school administrator blog
- Best educational tech support blog
- Best elearning / corporate education blog
- Best educational use of audio
- Best educational use of video / visual
- Best educational wiki
- Best educational podcast
- Best educational webinar series
- Best educational use of a social network
- Best educational use of a virtual world
- Best use of a PLN
- Lifetime achievement
To learn more and to find out how you can nominate your favorite library and education blogs read the rest of the post at http://edublogawards.com/.