I was taking a look at Technorati to see what’s new and saw that BlogDay2006 was the most popular tag. Remember years ago when one had to be a programmer and learn HTML to create Web pages. Web 2.0 has certainly changed things! Now anyone can create a blog and say just about anything.
Since the BlogDay site is down (for the moment), I was able to find the details for today’s festivities from A Mama’s Rant.
- Find five new blogs that you find interesting.
- Notify the five bloggers that you’re recommending them on BlogDay 2006.
- Write a BlogDay post today with a short description of each blog, and a link back to each one.
- Add a “BlogDay 2006” Technorati tag and/or link back to Technorati BlogDay 2006 page.
- Link to BlogDay website (which at the time of this posting, isn’t working)
So here are my 5 blogs for BlogDay 2006:
- LifeHacker – Computers make us more productive. Yeah, right. Lifehacker recommends the software downloads and web sites that actually save time. Don’t live to geek; geek to live.
- NetFamilyNews – Kid-tech news for parents. Welcome to the official blog of the SafeKids/NetFamilyNewsletter.
- Cool Cat Teacher Blog – Teaching content with new tools, enthusiasm, and belief that teaching is a high calling.
- 43 Folders – Personal productivity, life hacks, and simple ways to make your life a little better.
- Cats Me if You Can – A must for any cat lover or hater for that matter!